“Best. Coffee Shop. Ever.”
Review of Oso Negro Coffee

Oso Negro Coffee
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Nelson
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Germany
“Best. Coffee Shop. Ever.”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Yes, this is my hometown.. however this is my all time favourite coffee shop I've ever been to. The coffee is fantastic. The food unique and delicious. The service warm and friendly. The costumers are a real mixture of the whole community. The setting and building gorgeous. I always look forward to coming back!

• Visited July 2014

Nelson, Canada
“really nice location”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The location of Oso Negro coffee is great. There is a lovely garden esque setting where you can enjoy a great cup of coffee and relax.
We make sure we stop by every time we are in Nelson.

Visited July 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Great business!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I don't drink coffee, but I have had their other offerings on many occasions. The business itself is great in its community support (they supported our production of Rent in March!) . Much appreciated.

Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Unique food, good coffee”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Whenever we are in Nelson, we have to stop at least once at Oso Negro for coffee. We also had lunch here this visit. I had a baguette, which was tasty, as well as a yogurt/berry/granola parfait. My husband had pasta salad and a panini and an Americano. It is pricey, but healthy and unique food. Dog friendly as well.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank nsfranky
Banff National Park, Canada
“Good Coffee gorgeous renovation to this old building”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Very good coffee and a trendy atmosphere make this a must stop in Nelson. Central location and we especially like the bronze and metal work as well as the landscaping pretty place

Visited July 2014