“always perfect”

Jackson's Hole & Grill
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Nelson
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Jerome, Canada
“always perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I can not go without eating at Nelson Jackson's Hole, service as well as food are exceptional. Whether for lunch or dinner or just spend time with friends this is the place. I have already mentioned but chicken wings are the best I have ever eaten.

Thank you to the team at Jackson's Hole.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Alain M
CJManager, Owner at Jackson's Hole & Grill, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Alain, Nice to see you again, and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to your next trip to Nelson, and serving you again. Cheers.

Ashland, Oregon
“Film: Roxanne - famous bar scene”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We've come here three times over the years to re-live the famous Roxanne movie's bar scene with Steve Martin and Daryl Hannah. It's a beautifully restored historic building with tons of atmosphere. Good appetizers, food, and good draught beer selection. Hopefully we'll travel to beautiful Nelson again. Cheers!

• Visited May 2013
Puerto Vallarta
“Good late night spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

4 of us stopped for an evening snack - friendly service and good quality food. We had a creative salad, fries, 2 coffees and a glass of wine - it came to $40

• Visited April 2014
penticton bc
“Chicken wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Checked on trip advisor for chicken wings so we stopped in and service was quick and chicken wings were better than the wings I had in Vegas at hooters. If you have a craving try these

1 Thank zakman19
Cheshire
“Nice casual date night venue.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My "date" and I both enjoyed our burgers. I had a veggie, he a traditional.
Good fries and great salads. He enjoyed his beer and I appreciated the decent wine selection. We didn't book and as it was busy only available seats were at the bar which was fine for us. If you don't want that I advise to book ahead. We arrived at 7 and by 9 the place was much quieter so well remember that for the future. Live band added to an overall very pleasant evening.

• Visited February 2014
CJManager, Owner at Jackson's Hole & Grill, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thank you for your review, I actually remember when you came in, I was the individual that met you at the door. It was very busy, yet you chose to stay and make the most of our last 2 seats, i am glad you did, and that you enjoyed your evening. Hopefully we will see you again in the not to distant future.