“Disappointing”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Kootenay National Park, Canada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Food inconsistent. Pizza like cardboard. A few interesting menu ideas that they really can't pull off too well. They do make some of their pastas, but not all, and they tend to overcook them unless you specifically request otherwise. We don't go there anymore.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank David L

Nelson, Canada
“Itza simply too good.”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Gee, Itza knows how to make pizza and they are always loaded with toppings and taste. I would have to say that they are the best pizza pizzeria in all of Canada. We are lucky to have such a high end pizzeria in Nelson. I love the decor, too.

Visited August 2012
Revelstoke, Canada
“Awesome little restaurant”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Stopped in here with my parents after looking at a few other places in Nelson. Anywhere that makes their own pasta is worth trying and it didn't disappoint! The food was delicious (best meal my mums had in Canada) friendly staff and great service.
This place is a gem!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank hannah k
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“Itza soooo good.”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

If originality and everything made in house matters to you then stop by.We did twice in our 5 day trip to Nelson and we were treated like old friends.We had the Raviolli with the tomato sauce and the Baked Rositinni (may not be spelled correctly).The owner came to check on us lots and Sasha our waitress took great care of us. Great value...amd my new fave ristorante.My only problem is the location is 1000 kms away from my house....this must change. (can hardly wait to try the pizza)

• Visited July 2012
Mattawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pasta Place”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The best pasta place I've ever been to, I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone! The owner was so wonderful, she knows how to treat her customers:)

Visited July 2012