“ Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Great food but the owner always has sports on the large tv above the bar which really is annoying and takes away from the experience.

1  Thank Gordon R

Reviewed 20 September 2013

On our way home, we decided to forego the fast food route and have a dinner out. We were very hungry and saw the restaurant, a parking spot was right out front. The restaurant is not fancy, the decor is pleasant as are the servers. We decided to split a pizza. The crust was really crisp, the toppings were generous and it was made from scratch. Tasty! Dessert was good for the three out of four us, but the iced chocolate mouse was not as good as the tiramisu or the apple dough balls
The cost of dinner was reasonable. I will return..

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Yum! Shared a Caesar and medium italian garden pizza. Owner has won a lot of awards in the pizza competition arena, both in Canada and the US. Caesar was light on the dressing and tasty. Pizza was delish. We could have done with a small, but that didn't stop us eating the entire thing. Tried some local ales. Total was about $46 with tax and tip. Debating on going back for another sampling!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I discovered Itza few months ago. I had pizza there 3 times, and they were always delicious. My favorite is the Itza special with garlic love. I recommend the place to pizza lover. The staff were also very friendly and the restaurant clean and quiet.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

My husband and I ordered calzones. They were all bread and not much sauce. The restaurant was supposed to have a great selection of beers, but there was only one available. Not a great deal for the money. The waitress was attentive and welcoming.