“good bakery”

Old World Bakery and Deli
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Nelson
Description: Bakery, café, deli, import grocery store and Internet café.
Description: Bakery, café, deli, import grocery store and Internet café.
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I m french and I will like their way to to bakery. I tried a chocolate croissant with berries and cream. It was gorgeous.

There are newer reviews for Old World Bakery and Deli

Reviewed 9 March 2013

I am a regular customer, and I have to say I love Old World Bakery! Your sandwiches, subs, & paninis are amazing; great quality at an affordable price! The potato salad is great! Your Americano's are my favourite in town, this coming from a chica who previously worked as a barista, my boyfriend especially LOVES your mocha's! The baked goodies are ALWAYS delicious! And last, but certainly not least.... The colourful staff who are always so kind, and truly seem like I care about the individuals they're serving. Keep up the excellent work, it shows!! Happy you opened a downtown location <3

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Love the dessert choices and snacky foods. Great coffee. The staff are really friendly and helpful too. Prices are very affordable. Has fast become a happening little spot downtown Nelson. Love it there.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

I'm a baker so I know good baking when I taste it. Too many yummy things to choose from. I had a homemade samosa followed by a moose nugget. Would like to try more but I'm watching my curves. Had a great lunch. The only down side is trying to squeeze through all the street people to get in and then having one of them stink up the place when they sit next to you.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT REVIEWS!!!!!!

we are a constantly (slowly) changing business. we want to provide the best value we can so our atmosphere is taking a while to build (create). baby steps.... Please stop in again to see the changes that are taking place.