“very nice”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This is a very nice place to eat breakfast, definitely worth the wait to get a table. Very nice staff and consistently cooked food. Without a doubt top 5 in Nelson.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Came here for breakfast after this place was highly recommended by the attendant at my motel. Was not terribly busy at 8AM on a Saturday. Service was friendly and prompt. Restaurant does not have wifi...not a big deal, but seems not to match upscale cafes in 2013.

I had their "New Paris" omelette, prepared at my request as a scramble, it included ham, goat cheese, caramelized onion, basil, and hollandaise sauce. It was delicious.

Unfortunately, I have to ding them with a demerit for charging an extra $0.75 for substituting Kootenay Spelt bread (a local bakery's bread) for regular white or wheat...they give you 2 slices and honestly it's nothing special. This is an "upscale" cafe...if this really is a more high-end bread, they should just include it by default (and even just quietly increase the price of the entree a touch to include it). Having the up-charge for "nothing special" bread just seemed "nickel-and-dimey" to me.

2  Thank DaveR19
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My hubby and I recently travelled to Nelson for the first time in 30 years. We had a chance to eat at this restaurant while we were there. We met up with a friend of my husbands who had a limited amount of time to partake in lunch. We ended up waiting 45 mins for a spot ( we were told 20 mins max), although I have to say,

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

I had seen this on Trip Advisor and wanted to do breakfast here. Ulterior motives--I play in a band called Full Circle. Had to scope it out. Sometimes have trouble finding the places on TA I want yo visit. Left our Castlegar lodgings in early morning rain and drove to downtown Nelson. We parked just off the main drag, and as if a divine portent, we turned the corner and we had come Full Circle! We got a warm reception, and sat at a table for two in a cozy and buzzing room. We loved the oatmeal--not something most eateries do well. Only hope my band is half as good: because the cafe Full Circle rocks!

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

We've been to the full circle café on several trips to Nelson usually early in the morning. This restaurant is open and is always hopping busy. We waited to get a table and the staff were very busy. They seem somewhat Understaffed as many tables needed to be cleaned before they could seat new customers. Once we were seated the busy waitresses were very happy and cheerful. The coffee is always good and very fresh. I am continually impressed with the quality of food and portions that we received. Kid friendly restaurant. Highly recommended.