“Wow”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Wow”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had an excellent meal. I had the Fisherman's pie, it was to die for. I was with a group of 6 and everyone enjoyed their meal. I just wish I had room for desert, maybe I will have it first next time. Service was great, an excellent experience all around.

Trevor D, Owner at Rel-ish, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for rating us on trip advisor. It feels great to have a guest say their experience was good. We work hard to make every ones experience the best it can be.

Cranbrook, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food & service!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We sat on the deck on a perfect evening, enjoyed some nice Argentenian wine, started with a stuffed prawn appetizer (hot & delicious!), and we both had a warm mushroom green salad with a raspberry vinegarette (tons of veggies and tasty!). Coffee was served in a stainless French press (nice!). Outside chairs could use upgrading and the music could be more interesting and clearer, but the service and food were excellent; we will be back!. Next time we will save room for dessert.

Trevor D, Owner at Rel-ish, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for rating us on trip advisor. We appreciate the time you have taken to rate us.
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Stellar!!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Reticent to place this review because I would still like to be able to find a place to sit next time I visit Nelson. EVERYTHING about the experience was perfect! The special of the day~ Mushroom Baklava~ was astounding, scrumptious and truly mouth watering. The service (Vicky) was joyful and attentive, the day was sunny and perfect, my companion was a long time friend BUT the coup de grace was the dessert!

I was content with the creativity of the chef and the raspberry and reduced balsamic drizzled over the top of the mushroom delicacy, accompanied by a truly unique and delicious fresh salad, BUT the dessert (and that IS my passion) was WORTH driving the 2 1/2 hours up to Nelson! A truly divine experience allowing the taste sensation of the chocolate mousse dish (they say cake, but that word does not do it justice) was BEYOND. THEN when the chef added some sort of pineapple/passion fruit puree atop it, then drizzled raspberry, I thought the flavor combination was going to send me into ecstasy!! THAT was not all though, then there was an optional dollop of carmel and more chocolate to add to it, AND then a fluffy pile of fresh whipped cream, marked with a mint leaf and another chocolate candy bit. I truly thought I had gone to heaven. ALL conversations dimmed in my head and I was left with ONLY the orgasmic delight of this entire meal! Besides all that, it is served so beautifully, any artist would find the experience additionally stellar!!

I DID try to get a to-go box of the dessert for my husband at home, but Vicky respectfully declined because the heat would make mush of the piece, and I could not have that. So we will return again soon!!

Trevor D, Owner at Rel-ish, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for rating us on trip advisor. We are very happy to hear your experience was good. We strive to keep things consistent and delicious for everyone.
“Delish is more like it”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Aunt may burger. Brie cheese, roast apple and bacon with a delicious patty. Outstanding. Watched the food come out as I sat beside the kitchen. Everything looked good and well presented. Definitely a return trip.

Trevor D, Owner at Rel-ish, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for rating us on trip advisor. Your comments help us stay consistent for our guests.
Roberts Creek, Canada
“Discovered Treasure”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was introduced to this restaurant by a colloeague that I was travelling with, the food was fantastic! We sat up at the Chef;s Table, strongly recommend it as you get to watch the Chef's preparing the restaurants meals. If you are ever in doubt as to what you want to eat, that is definitely the place to sit!!

All Farm to Table, local wines, Brilliant!

Visited June 2014
Trevor D, Owner at Rel-ish, responded to this review, 24 August 2015
Thank you for rating relish. We appreciate your comments.