“yum!”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“yum!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We went here for my birthday. I had the mud bath and then an hour massage. We were greeted and seated. It was a nice relaxing seating area with water and tea available. My therapist was awesome and told me how to use the mudbath. The mudbath was piping hot so I had to add some cold water. But it was so relaxing. the bubbles were really loud so I kept it off. There was relaxing music playing and essential oils in the mud mix. it was just lovely. My therapist came to get me to have my massage. omg. it was amazing. i floated out of there. totally revived and refreshed.

Visited August 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“They don't honor their fundraising coupons!!”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

As many people in the community do I purchased a Passport to the Kootenays to help support local kids fundraising.
I called ahead to book a service and as the coupon indicated I mentioned the coupon. I was informed that the coupon could only be used in conjunction with a more expensive service.
Now many of the coupons in the book indicate this and that's totally fine.
However shalimars indicates a free brow wax or tint.
No strings attached.
So for a 15 dollar service you have to book an additional service the price of the next services up are allot more.
I just think this was dishonest ad taking advantage of people who are supporting te local community.
Not very respectable.