“AMAZING”

Kootenay Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Nelson
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Wow gluten free and dairy free ginger cookies were sooooooo good!!! We also bought a variety of other cookies!!! they we all great!! the salad were fresh and very friendly staff!! this place is a must if you are a Carb addict !!!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The lovely hostess served up a fresh decaf Americano, then sent me off with my order of 3 of the most delightful & fresh chocolate treats - which I savoured outdoors while watching people go by on Baker Street.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

One of my very favourite places to visit when meeting with friends or a family member, the very first one I mention when asked "where would you like to go for coffee?" It's a warm, welcoming place and the Staff are laid-back and friendly! Just walking in, ordering a coffee, sitting down and enjoying an hour or two in great atmosphere. Even when I go alone with my book, this magical place somehow transforms into wonderful daydreaming, too!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Lovely tasty food at the Kootenay Bakery Cafe. A coloured dot system explains which foods are....egg, gluten, dairy free etc. Would definitely recommend the Kale Salad and Falafel, which I had for lunch. Everything looks tasty and will definitely call again next time I am in Nelson

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We are there every day for coffee. Wonderful "real" food, and goodies. Super staff. Treat you like family.