“Like one of the gang”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Like one of the gang”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Prior to driving to Nelson, B.C. for a short vacation, I knew I just had to do some mountain biking while there, so I googled the trails and the local bike shops. When I arrived, I headed to Gericks Cycle to ask the locals for their suggestions on which trails would suit me. From the moment I walked into the store, which had a handful of biking enthusiasts mulling around and talking to staff, I felt like part of the biking group. The proprietor was most helpful in showing me on the map how to / where to and even asked one of his staff about their knowledge of some of the trails for my suitability. They didn't make me feel like an outsider, didn't attempt to sell me this that and the other thing. Really took the time to make me feel like one of the biking gang! That puts them as No. 1 in my book and I will return to see them every trip to Nelson. I highly recommend them for all your biking needs and to get the scoop on the local flavour. Thanks Gericks Cycle!

Visited September 2013