“FJA HOLIDAY”

Ranked #37 of 100 Restaurants in Nelson
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We offer a top-notch Sunday Brunch served every Sunday between 9:30 am and 1:30 pm. You can expect soups, salads, fruits & vegetables, made-to-order omelettes, waffles, and amazing homemade desserts. Lunch & dinner hosts many traditional favourites such as delicious homemade soups, salads, burgers, wraps, pastas and our signature rotisserie chicken and ribs as well as grilled steaks, wild BC salmon and more.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Good service, generous portions, fresh food, very good value - - unexpected because of the normal bill of fare in restaurants in Nelson, and the fact it is in a nice hotel.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My wife and I were so impressed by the nice variety of superb desserts that were available when we dropped in late on a Monday evening (30 Mar 2014) after walking around downtown Nelson. Also, we loved our breakfast there on the following morning (31 Mar 2014). Service was very good.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have eaten here a number of times now, each time i have left complete satisfied with my dining experience! Extremely helpful and pleasant servers and always good food. My favourite would have to be the Rotisserie Chicken with their BBQ sauce! Their Sunday buffet brunch is a must do aswell.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The service was pleasant. the food was very good. By ordering the specialty it was delivered very quickly. Great experience and very convenient when staying at the Best Western.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I was in Nelson for a night so I ate breakfast here. The Sunday brunch looked fabulous but I was not that hungry so I had the eggs with bacon. Everything was great.