“Life Savers”

Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mission
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Best Western was life savers for me I had originally booked a hotel down the street from them that turned out to be a dirty place so I went to best western to see if I could book a room. The service was great and I didn't need a Credit Card to book the room. The rooms were beautiful and clean and very quite. The only good thing about my trip down to Mission was booking this hotel!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 November 2012

We stayed here for one night and were pleasantly surprised. Nice place, friendly and helpful staff, fun pool and great free breakfast in the morning. Only problems were a low flush toilet and the room smelled slightly of smoke- not quite enough to ask to be moved but it was a bit of a bother. The breakfast bar is in a seperate area- kind of like a former coffee house location. Offered bacon, eggs, breakfast sandwiches, etc. We would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2012

We were done for the gathering of Eagles along the Fraser and Harrison River so it was a convenient location with good services all around. Ate at the restaurant within the hotel and it was good. Location central to most activities a person would want to do.

Room Tip: Highway side tends to be a bit noisy with vehicles and train noises.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I attended a family celebration near Mission this hotel was a great place, Clean, comfortable large room.The staff were friendly and helpful.Nice quiet room Breakfast was really nice. Loely scrambled eggs lots of choices.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the front and they have a nice little balcony. Nice pool and spa Bring a swimsui...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We stayed for one night on our way to the Rockies. The rooms are a good size, well equipped and with comfortable beds. Surprised to discover that they had a pool - it was always empty, but it looked inviting. The on site restaurant was quiet but has good food, with different drink deals every night. We tried the margaritas which were good value. Breakfast is included, in a separate room, which for some strange reason can only be accessed by leaving the main entrance door and walking a few yards along the front of the hotel! Ok on a fine September morning, but probably not want you want when the weather turns cold and wet! The staff were welcoming and we left well-rested and ready for our long drive to the mountains.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

Was in town for funaral, stayed two nights . Hot tub was great after a nights drive , open till 11 pm which is nice. Bed comfy. Elevater was out of order but was lucky to only be on second floor . Worth the time. Was very well priced .

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 2 September 2012

The first time I stayed here, I had an outdoor-facing room, because I had requested a room with a kitchenette. I was a bit disappointed to find out that these rooms are also "pet-friendly" rooms, as I'm allergic, but the space was clean and hadn't been rented out recently to those with pets, so I was in the clear.

The next time I stayed here during my trip to the Lower Mainland, I chose an indoor-facing room because I didn't need a kitchenette and was happy to find there was a small fridge, microwave and coffee maker in the room anyhow, which was brilliant.

I was pleased to find there was a full-service restaurant on-site, and it offered many choices for room service, including full breakfasts (although this location offers a complimentary breakfast).

The rest of the space is great - a wonderful pool that is clean and ample parking.

But the best, overall, was the staff. I didn't have a great amount of interaction with them - save for booking an extra night during one of my stays and chatting during check-in and check-out, but I was impressed with the level of professionalism and approachability that all of the staff had.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing Lougheed Hwy might be quieter, but if you get a room on the 4th floor you have acce...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Tchochtke
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mission
Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre
Sandman Hotel & Suites Abbotsford
Best Western Bakerview Inn
Best Western Bakerview Inn
#9 of 13 in Abbotsford
Coast Abbotsford Hotel & Suites
Best Western Rainbow Country Inn
Sandman Hotel Abbotsford Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge

Address: 32281 Lougheed Hwy., Mission, British Columbia V2V 1A3, Canada
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Mission
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mission
Price Range: £66 - £85 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Mission