Best Western Plus Mission City Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Abbotsford Hotel(Abbotsford)
Alpine Inn(Abbotsford)
View Hotel
BROOKSIDE INN Boutique Hotel(Abbotsford)
View Hotel
All reviewsrecommend this hotelfront desk staffcontinental breakfastwafflesstay there againgreat place to staylots of parkingsausagethird floorpleasant staycomfortable bedlook forwardgreat breakfastthe air conditioningvery nice hotellower mainlandpleasant staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Older Best Western location. Needs updating. Sufficiently clean. Complimentary breakfast is strictly a continental breakfast - no hot items. This location should really be just a regular Best Western not Best Western plus.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We were not sure of a place to stay and as best western has always been good to us, we decided on this one.

We always like a king bed and they had one for us, the room was very well set up, the pool and exercise room, very nice. We had a swim in the pool and had a good nights sleep, the air conditioning could have been better, we found the room to be a little stuffy during the night, the complimentary breakfast was awesome!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Unfortunately the Best Western is the only hotel in Mission, although Abbotsford is only a 20 minute drive away. My particular complaint is the wifi, which is erratic and sometimes is unavailable for long stretches of time. Yesterday I had to leave the hotel 2 hours earlier than I planned because there was no wifi. The desk had no idea when it would be back on because they didn't know what time the office of the internet provider opened.

The security lock on the back door, which enters directly on to the third floor from the rear parking lot, never works. So you buzz the front desk and they open the door with no idea who is coming in. I am not a security freak by any stretch of the imagination but this just seems sloppy.

The lighting in the rooms is not very good either.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kate181793
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I booked in for 1 night, in the hopes of crewing for 2 days at the Mission Raceway at the Vintage Race. Saturday was a pouring rain, car acting up, and instead of just cancelling the room, stayed overnight. At this point I needed a quiet comfortable room, which is what I got, and a lovely good nights sleep. The best part of the day!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2013

My stay at your Best Western Mission City Lodge was excellent. Although the reason for my trip was a sad one, I found that the fine, professional, welcoming staff and the really clean, perfect surroundings left nothing to be desired. I shall certainly return to the Best Western soon and often.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo