“A Jewel on 1st Avenue!”

The Sweet Spot Cafe
Ranked #12 of 106 Restaurants in Mission
Reviewed 24 July 2014

It was a TripAdvisor Review that prompted me to come for lunch. And, the best time to review is when the memory of the food is still on your mind.. [Can you tell I LOVED this place?]

We ordered 2 Brie, turkey, cranberry Panninis, their largest cups of Lattes and a carrot cake with 2 forks. The reviews raved about this particular order and my husband and I must do the same. Out of their garden [out the back], came the lettuce used and home roasted turkey. The Panninis were soft with crunchy golden tops, a lovely yeasty flavor that was overall tender yet substantial. Their coffee cups are XL and delicious... no more do we need to drive to Starbucks when the best coffee has been found!!! The pièce de résistance was their carrot cake... saving coffee for it, the flavor sensations had me closing my eyes to detect their ingredients. A lingering zest of orange? What a treat!

While the foods were dazzling my taste buds, my eyes were drawn into their little outdoor oasis with tables, umbrellas, waterfall pool with flowers everywhere and vegetable garden. Ola la... we hit the JACK POT!! Thank you so much for your wonderful service, we surely enjoyed ourselves!!

1  Thank thewoodlandwalk

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My friends and I meet here once a week for coffee and eats. The breakfast burrito is my favourite. It's made freash every time and always tastes perfect. The staff are very customer oriented. Deb is a fantastic host. It beats all the othe cofee shops in the surrounding area!

2  Thank Brian T
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Congrats on your success.
I have had the amazing turkey and brie Panini, and the quiche - both have been so tasty. Lovely secret garden to enjoy off the busy main street on a nice day. I guess the more popular it gets, the harder it will be to find a seat ;) but that's a good thing for a local business. You have my support.

1  Thank kcdragonfly
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My favorite place to meet for lunch - small but have always found a table. Menu is sandwiches, soups, muffins, teas, homemade and local ingredients; prices are reasonable Friendly and considerate staff, they don't mind if you sit and chat for hours. The enclosed outdoor patio is a hidden gem - water feature, pond with huge koi fish, flowers, quiet off-street and private. Feels like you are really getting away.

1  Thank Bethsdottir
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Today I came here with my hubby and daughter and had the BEST turkey & Brie panini, an AMAZING gluten free carrot cake (so moist and fresh), a scone and espresso coffees. You simply can't go wrong coming here! Deborah is not pretentious and very welcoming. Come check it out!!

1  Thank DutchLady2