“Pre cooked and not hot!!”

Mr Mikes Steakhouse Casual
Ranked #47 of 101 Restaurants in Mission
Description: Looking for the best casual dining experience in Mission? MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual is about feeling like you belong, where everyone feels comfortable in his or her own way. It's a place where you don't have to be something you're not, you can just be yourself and come as you are. Enjoy tasty affordable creations like our Canada AAA signature steaks, famous Mikeburgers, tasty pastas, big bowl salads, and house-branded beer and wine. No fancy frills. No stuffed shirt attitude. Just real people and great food. Everything you want in a steakhouse. Only casual.
england
“Pre cooked and not hot!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Well this was the 3rd time we have eaten in Mr Mikes and it will be the last......starter was chilli beef bites which are not freshly cooked just heated up .....chicken teriyaki bowl with rice which is just preformed chicken again supposedly heated but ours were not hot (asked waitress if it was supposed to be hot and stayed it wasn't at which she said she would check .....she so didn't check we could tell that) dessert wasn't too bad but the overall cost is not cheap so you would expect a decent meal.....I would have given them another chance but I am afraid after a visit to the washroom which was found to be filthy around the bottom of the toilet stem and cobwebs hanging on the wall corners I am afraid that put paid to a thought that we may revisit.....!!!

Mission, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT SERVICE”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My family and I are regulars at Mr.Mikes mission location and I have always had phenomenal service. The servers are knowledgeable about their menus and have always showed upbeat and charismatic personalities. Also being out in our community I have never heard a single bad thing about this mr.mikes. They have been so great to me I feel obligated to reply to the "worst service ever" comment that was left below. These servers work hard to please every customer that comes in, and even if it does not look busy from where you are sitting in the restaurant does not mean they are not busy otherwise. With that said having another server come to your table even though it is not your "initial" server does not mean you are being ignored, it is called team work. These servers work together as a team to make sure you are taken care of to the best of their ability. Also, if your server does not respond to you waving them down while their trying to help another table, that to me shows the servers professionalism, by treating their customers with respect. This restaurant is FANTASTIC in every way, I am so happy to have it in mission. Keep up the great work! I recommend everyone to try it out.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Beatrice618
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
“Worst service ever”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

My family we to Mr. Mike's in Mission last night to celebrate my daughters Birthday. We placed our order right away but from there the service slide down hill. It took almost an hour to get our food and the place was not that busy. There were plenty of vacant tables. When our meal finally arrived, my daughter's boyfriends meal did not. We were told it must have been a computer screw up and his meal was missed. He was OK with it. After about 5 minutes of the rest of us eating he was given some fries to tie him over until his steak was ready. All of us were almost finished eating and our waitress was collecting payment from the table next to us. I raised my hand and said excuse me to get her attention. She ignored me. I tried again and again was ignored. On the third attempt to get her attention she gestured me she was busy. So I ignored her rudeness and said I am just wondering if you can check when the steak will be ready. Our waitress went on about her business and had another girl come to our table to inform us the meal was still not ready and would be our in a few minutes. The same girl delivered the meal. At paying time the same girl came and collected because our waitress was to busy intentionally ignoring us. My mother who was paying with cash gave the girl a $20 for her meal which totaled $11 and was asked if she needed change. I can't believe they expected a tip of $9 on one meal when we had such terrible service. There were 6 of us at the table, was she expecting the same from all of us. To begin with I think it is rude to ask someone if they need change. SERVERS THE POLITE THING to do is let the customer decide if they want to tip and how much they want to tip. It is not your God given right to ask for a tip. As for the food it was OK, nothing special but the service will stop me from ever visiting Mr. Mike's again and I will be telling my friends about my experience as well. This was supposed to be a special Birthday dinner and it turned out a bit sour. Thanks Mr. Mike's

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Jo E
Abbotsford, BC
“Food is quite good”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

In my opinion there aren't really a lot of great places to eat in Mission. However I have been to Mr Mike's with friends for lunch numerous times and the service has always been good as well as the food.

Visited December 2012
yorkton
“Great”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Facility very handsome. part owner Barry great guy and couldn't be more hospitable. Bartender Erin very friendly at every opportunity and would keep me coming back just cause of her.

• Visited March 2013