“Great Food”

Ranked #10 of 101 Restaurants in Mission
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Mission
“Great Food”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Ordered Chinese from this restaurant and found it to be some of the best we've ever had.
Delivered hot and ready. Next time I order Chinese it will be from he Prawn garden!

• Visited April 2014

New Westminster, Canada
“I come for the lychee chicken. ”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately though they were out of lychee today, but when they do have it in it's amazing. Every thing else is also delicious and the new renovations look great.
Service is good. I have come on days they were closed for the night and still had food made for me to go.
If you're a fan of lychee though, this is the only place I know of that will serve you it with delicious chicken. When it's in.

Mission, Canada
“Amazing Chinese food!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Prawn Garden is always consistent with the best chinese food in town! Their ginger beef, cantonese chow mein, and sweet and sour pork are always delicious!

• Visited February 2014
Mission, Canada
“I am glad for the change you have made.”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I tried your restaurant many years ago and was unhappy with it. Today I unexpectedly looked in the phone book and picked your restaurant to order from. I did not remember the food from last time. I and my family were amazed at the quality and taste of the food we received from you. I have not tasted such good quality and flavor of authentic Chines cosine in decades. Thank you Prawn Garden. I will now inform anyone of the quality and taste of your excellent cuisine.It was truly worth the price. It was delicious mother says.

• Visited February 2014
Abbotsford, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese EVER!!”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Just ate for the first time, by far the best chinese ive ever had! salt & pepper prawns were amazing the garlic squid is mouth watering.
also make sure to try the chicken lettuce wrap! everything else we had was delicious! service was great, atmosphere was great the restraunt itself is very clean and modern. cant wait for lunch tomorrow, so much left overs!