“A and W stands for "A wrip-off".”
Review of A&W Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A&W Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 106 Restaurants in Mission
Reviewed 7 June 2014

A+W ripped off Lori when she didnt work out. Obviously this is their modus operandi . Lets support our young people in mission against unscrupulous operators in the fraser valley. Obviously outfits like Canadian tire dont have a lock on the dark side of small business.
If anyone feels compelled to buy an A Wrip-Off burger at least tell the manager the only reason your there is your a bit desperate. We all have principles that we dont live up to fully. Thanks for being there for Lori. William in Coquitlam

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This rating has nothing to do with the food. I need any people that are thinking of applying here for a job to know that you may never get paid if you decide the job is not right for you. I did my best to give it my all but decided the position wasn't for me when I felt insufficiently trained then thrown on the floor. Customers got angry as I didn't get their orders out promptly, and understandably so. Two mons later and after contacting them 3 times still haven't been paid a penny for my services. I returned my uniform the day after telling them I would no longer be with them, apologized, thanked them for the opportunity and even brought donuts and muffins to thank them for being so good to me. Then they ripped me off. They will never get my business again. Know the true colors of this company.

1  Thank anonymous123717
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My grandkids prefer A&W burgers. I LOVE their onion rings. Local restaurant is clean, and usually prompt. Service varies depending on which staff person is there - they could use a better staff training system. Good value, and usually there is a special.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Okay, I will admit it, that we only go to A & W when we have coupons and a craving for salt. If you must have that fix of the great bear's treats, we prefer the teen combo although a friend prefers the uncle. Generally, an A & W burger is an A & W burger and the root beer is their signature drink that can't be messed up!

Reviewed 8 December 2011

It is a rare morning that we pull up to the drivethru window and order a breakfast combo to go .... a bit greasy but tasty. Not sure of the food value but it held us to the next stop over. I will say that their coffee is consistenly good.