“Great Food! For some reason Mcdonalds is the same price as A&W in Merritt.”
Review of A&W

A&W
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Merritt
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 18 November 2012

A&W always has great food the only reason I go to McDonalds is because it is less expensive. When I ordered a junior chicken burger meal usually $4.?? in the lower mainland. She wanted to charge me $7! I said I think you misunderstood I said JR Chicken she said yes, so I tried the single cheeseburger meal and again $7! I cancelled my order and went to A&W, same price as all other A&Ws I think like $8.?? for a meal but it was way better food and I was happy. This A&W is quicker than normal too. Ewww it sounds like I eat out everyday lol

Reviewed 22 September 2012

Food was a tasty little hamburger. Was fine, cost too much. No ice in the drinks which is fine for Root Beer but I did not have Root Beer. You get more that way, but it gets warm faster too. Good enough.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

The only FAST food restaurant in Merritt (I know because I live there). Food is as good or better than any A&W with a friendly and competant staff. Usually has newspapers to read and plenty of space, Music volume is low or even off - what a treat!

Reviewed 12 April 2012

They have a nice view of a park - so to make the generic experience better you might consider taking it across the street to a bench.