“Great quick lunch”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Went there for lunch time. Service was great and quick. My seafood pastas were just perfect!! Cocktails not so much.. I always travel to this corner of BC and this is the first I see this restaurant, I will definitely go back to get those pastas again!!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We recently had the pleasure of having an evening meal at the Rocky River Grill (attached to the Super 8 Invermere).
Atmosphere at 5:27 PM - quiet and inviting; sports bar section noise very little due to physical arrangement;
Steak Sandwich - prepared exactly as ordered; steak nice and tender;
Salmon Melt -piping hot and very tender.

A very good experience. We would certainly recommend this location.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Had dinner at Rocky River last week and it was amazing, I ordered the steak and pasta, steak was perfectly cooked and pasta tasted fresh and seasoned well. It was really busy and the food still came out hot and at a reasonable time. The waitress was very attentive and efficient. I will be back to dine here. Amazing and affordable !

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We ate there Sunday morning, as our motel host/hostess in Radium recommended it to us. It was really good - loved the gigantic serving of fruit that accompanied my omelette. My husband's food was excellent as well, and you get a pretty good helping of food for the price. We always eat at another place in town, but it was packed so we gave these guys a try - we'll be back.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Great food and better service. Atmosphere quite nice considering its next to a super 8. Would definatley return. Try a pasta. Large portions and delicious