“Great food, nice staff”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The restaurant is in a rather odd location and there's not a lot of parking, but it's well worth the trip. The decor is sleek and modern, the staff were terrific, and the food was fantastic. I'll definitely drop in again on my next trip.

1  Thank Kiwihugger

Reviewed 22 January 2013

The sushi here is really great. You can always tell the difference when you get fresh sushi, and this is fresh! We will be back!

Reviewed 6 January 2013

We arrived rather late (8pm) with the restaurant closing at 8:30pm and were met by the hostess with open arms. The service was very good and the food was very good too at an affordable price. The only downside was that the tuna was a little soggy (frozen one too many times?) - anyways we didn';t get sick and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

My husband and I went here for dinner yesterday and it was great. The restaurant was very clean, the staff was very friendly, and it is very reasonably priced. We got the sushi boat for two for $39.95 and green tea for $2.00. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 5 January 2013

We visit Fairmont every year and can't wait to get to Fubuki Sushi! I grew up in Vancouver, so I know good Japanese food;) This place is small, but very clean and modern.

I always have the Chicken Katsu, and am always impressed...they give you TONS of crispy fried chicken, on a bed of rice with some shredded cabbage ect underneath. This comes with soup or salad. I had the miso soup which was excellent! Today we also tried the Yam-nuska roll and it was great. My husband had the same, and my kids shared a chicken teriyaki bowl that also looked good.

I love how 'kid friendly' this restaurant is. They don't offer colouring sheets or any activities for the kids (mine are 3 & 4) but they will happily split a meal into two separate plates for the kids. (They also put the soup into two bowls) I know this sounds unimportant, but it makes it much easier for me as a mother ;)

I highly recommend eating at Fubuki Sushi!