“Can't wait for next year”
Review of Park Motel

Park Motel
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Hope
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My daughter and I were in Hope for a tournament and stayed here for 2 nights. Loved it! Our room was huge, the bed was better than home. We had what Denise, the manager, lovingly called the Eagle room. The location couldn't be better, walking distance to anything including the rink. We're looking forward to next year and staying here again.
Thank you Denise for making our stay so pleasant.
Val and Meghan

1  Thank lavsille
parkmotelhope, Manager at Park Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Yes I DO love our Eagle Room. :) SO glad you did too! Guests like you both make our jobs so delightful...many thanks and CHEERS! See you next tourney!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed at the Park Motel for 2 nights to attend a sports tournament. Denise is wonderful to deal with. Room was perfect. Bed was comfortable and so was the sofabed. Definitely would stay here again. Close enough to everything in town you can walk and enjoy beautiful Hope.

1  Thank Tannis T

Thank you for the good word! Sports players for all sports and all ages are very welcome! Look forward to seeing you all again!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We booked out the whole hotel for an adult sports tournament and had a great stay. The hostess Denise was very polite, accommodating and informative. She helped keep our large group organized and helped us find what we needed in town. The rooms were simple and clean and served our purpose very well. Denise even called our group to let us know several items were left behind (hat, shirt and tablet) and was able to catch us before we left town. Thanks for a great stay.

1  Thank Samantha M
parkmotelhope, Manager at Park Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Group or team bookings are always welcomed and having your teams with us was very much a pleasure! What a terrific bunch of ladies! I look forward to seeing you all again next year! Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This is one of if not the best hotel/motel we stayed in on our trip up to Revelstoke from Comox Vancouver Island for a crib tournament . The rooms were clean, the staff were helpful and the price was reasonable. I will stay there again whenever I pass that way again. Nils F. Ling

Room Tip: There are no Bad rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank NilsLing

We aim to please, and are very pleased we hit the spot with your stay! Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Well, the review from Happy B obviously shows these people are either alcoholics or substance abusers. To say they had such a horrible experience at this "FINE" establishment is preposterous. Having stayed there many, many, many, times---this is one of the best, well maintained, friendly, lovely(I could go on and on) motels ever. Can't wait to go again and enjoy not only the town of Hope but the friendly people who live there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rhonda b

Thank you! We appreciate your loyalty and patronage very much indeed! We have earned a consistent 5 star rating for many years and have won the Travelers Choice Award 2 years running so we hope potential guests read MANY reviews to see how others experienced their stay with us over the years! I suppose when you are on top, some others want to bring you down any way they can. How sad. But guests like you are why we love our motel business! Cheers!

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I was not able to get room in my regular motel. I chose this motel for one night stay. My experience was very very terrible . Bed sheets were like mattress put back from garbage. Sheet were too thick and smelly. I asked my wife to leave but she wants to get some coffee before leaving. I found out that there was no coffee mug for machine, no sugar, and no cream. We were totally disappointed. We walked out to ask for refund, the staff behaved unprofessionally and was very defensive. They insisted its clean and organised instead if accepting it and trying to clean up. I would recommend sleeping in your vehicle rather in this motel. Disgusting

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Happy B
parkmotelhope, Manager at Park Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

**ALERT** As anyone can see from the rest of our reviews, this one is a hoax. We have never experienced this guest and it is very easy to see how blatantly overdone and over the top this complaint is. Our #1 rating in Hope for the past 2 years is obviously grating on someone's nerves. (smile)

Please check all the other 5 star reviews to get an honest and proper view of our motel. CHEERS!!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

My fiance and I came out late last night because of the reviews, we were not disappointed. While I cannot say that it is a five star suite, the room was exceptionally clean and the manager Darlene was lovely. The bed was very firm and new and the sheets were soft, not your typical scratchy motel sheets. My fiance and I do a lot of traveling back and forth from Northern B.C to Vancouver and will be back again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
parkmotelhope, Manager at Park Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for the thumbs up and you are very correct, our mattresses and sheets are all brand new and lovely to the touch! We have a variety of rooms and perhaps one of our 5 star rooms can be reserved for you on your next trip in? *Just so you know for future reference (as I hope you DO come back to stay with us as stated!) you were greeted by me, Denise, not Darlene, but as this is my best friend's name, I rather like it! Cheers and all the best! :)