“Dream Accommodation for a family”
Review of Evergreen B & B

Evergreen B & B
Ranked #1 of 4 Hope B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 April 2009

The Evergreen B & B is the best place to stay! We stayed there twice and both times were above and beyond our expectations.

Room: We stayed in Serenity Suite and it was perfect for us. Large enough space for my son to play around. A very comfortable bath for me to relax in. A comfy chair for my husband to sit in front of TV. Everyone was comfortable and enjoyed his/her time there. In the room, there were more than enough amenities to do whatever you want to do. Plus, the common room had a large number of books and comfy sofas.

Breakfast: We consider ourselves as "Foodie" and we truly enjoyed the breakfast. I don't think you can have better breakfast anywhere in Hope or anywhere else! Corinna even cut my son's fruits into small pieces. Wow...

Service: Travelling with a young child, I found the level of service was particularly amazing. Corinna was very patient and great toward my son!

Both times we stayed there, I wished we had stayed for multiple nights to really appreciate this B & B. Maybe next time!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 April 2009

We thoroughly enjoyed our night's stay at the Evergreen Bed and Breakfast. Paul and Corinna were wonderful hosts making sure our stay was comfortable and relaxing. The breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed having access to the hot tub as well as having DVDs available to watch. We would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2009

This was our third visit, and hopefully not our last! Corinna and Paul are fantastic, the setting is stunning, the rooms are beautiful, and we feel better there than we do in our own home. I'm not a morning person, I prefer to sleep in late, but I wouldn't miss Corinna's breakfast for anything! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2009

We were very happy to find the Evergreen B&B on our visit to Hope! The suite was lovely -clean, tastefully decorated and cozy, complete with fireplace! We also loved the hot tub - in the daytime and evening. We found Paul and Corinne very hospitable and really enjoyed their company. They had a great library downstairs to browse through.The breakfast they served was scrumptious! We felt we had come to the right place!!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2009

My husband and I planned on staying one night at Evergreen B & B. Discovering there was so much to do in Hope, my husband and I realized one day would not be enough time to see and do everything and extended our stay to three days.
We’ve stayed at a lot of B & B’s over the years, and have to say our beautifully decorated suite was one of the best we’ve seen. Our friendly hosts know how to pamper their guests. Free movies, electric fireplace, comfortable beds, bar fridge, microwave, internet hook-up, private balcony, soaker tub, and more….wow! A breakfast menu features several choices. My husband loved the bacon and cheese omelet, I recommend the cinnamon raison pecan French toast with whip cream Yum! The restaurants are all within walking distance. Our hosts suggested the Kim Chee restaurant and to order the dinner box with a sampling of their best dishes, Delicious!
We toured the historic Othello Tunnels, it is an impressive engineering achievement, a must see! Rode the air tram at Hell’s Gate with breathtaking panoramic views of the mighty Fraser River and majestic mountains, and walked the suspension bridge. The beautiful Minter Gardens was very relaxing, the air rich with scent of fragrance of beautiful flowers. We loved the outdoor adventures, walking, hiking, picnicking and even went kayaking. My husband is a fan of Sylvester Stallone, whose movie “First Blood” was filmed in Hope, he really enjoyed seeing the building and locations featured in the movie. Even with our extended stay, we couldn’t experience everything Hope has to offer. As Sylvester Stallone buddy Arnold Schwarzenegger says, “I’ll Be Back”, and have already book a suite at Evergreen B & B.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tamsters57
Reviewed 28 February 2009

This B & B was such a pleasant experience for us from the moment we were
greeted by the hosts, Paul and Corinna. Upon arrival in Hope, the incredible
view of the majestic surrounding mountains and the Fraser River is stunning.
We took a 20 minute drive to nearby Harrison Hot Springs for a wonderful
evening of gourmet dining. Our tastefully decorated 'Harmony Suite' was
comfortable and impeccably sparkling clean and we had a quite, relaxing sleep.
We were given an array of delicious items to choose from for our breakfast,
which was prepared for us by Corinna.
We have travelled throughout Europe and N. America and the Evergreen B & B
would rate close to the top and we highly recommend both this B & B and the
wonderful hosts.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2009

I just want to share what an incredible experience we had. We came once before and now back for another. Everything was so nice and clean as before. This couple knows how to Keep a business personal and friendly. We love the accomidations, breakfast options, and the room sizes were very large. We stayed a weekend and we loved every moment hated to leave back to home.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family