Colonial 900 Motel
US$66
US$74
Park Motel(Hope)(Great Value!)
US$95
Best Continental Motel(Hope)(Great Value!)
US$69
Slumber Lodge Motel(Hope)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$104
US$69
The Swiss Chalets Motel(Hope)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
Orbitz.com
US$91
US$83
Travelocity
All reviewsgreek restaurantthe ownerrestaurant next doorsitting arearoom was cleana wonderful staylong driveking bedquiet locationwould definitely stay here againsmall fridgeroad tripsimonnammotelbcvancouver
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The motel owner is a great, knowledgeable guy. I stayed one night, it is located in the heart of the mountains, not too far from downtown Hope. The owner knows the area very well. They keep the place quite clean. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Very welcoming, we were in town to shoot a short film and they were very supportive and accommodating. Checked us in at odd hours, let us sleep through the day (night shoot) and were generally super helpful. Thanks again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Just on the outskirts of the small town of Hope. Walking distance to Cooper's grocery store (best grocery store in Hope). Across from the beautiful Fraser River as well. Service was very friendly and helpful, and gave great tips and advice for what there is to do in Hope -- which is more than you'd think! Definitely returning. Steal of a deal too!!
Thank you!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

We road our bicycles into hope after a 125km ride from Merritt to find our selves well cared for by Simon and his family at this wonderful little hotel. Pleasantly surprised is the best words to describe what we felt shortly after arriving. Simons daughters brought us cold bottles of water to cool us down after a very hot ride over the coquihalla and it just got better from there. The hotel is extremely clean and there is a great Greek restaurant next door. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Recently I came to Hope on vacation and stayed at the Colonial 900 Motel. Right off the bat I was greeted by the owner, Simon, who was very welcoming and answered several questions I had about the area (including where to eat). I really feel he went above and beyond in helping me and seemed to go out of his way to make sure I enjoyed my stay here. The rooms were clean and very well organized. The coffee was of good quality, and the bed was very comfortable. Also, the free Wi-Fi connection was excellent, to be honest the Wi-Fi was better here than at the high end hotel I stayed at in Vancouver. I never had a problem with downloading my documents from work. Staying at the Colonial 900 is like staying with a good friend, the host is exceptional and the rooms are great. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business