“Needs adult supervision”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Hope
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Food was good but the usual bunch of teenagers running it could use some more mature supervisors. One girl was friendly but clearly needed more training, others were snapping at each other or working at a snails pace, another had a flaming infection in her nose piercing - yummy! They messed up our order and at least one other guys while we were there. The store was fairly clean but the back counter looked like a blizzard hit it! (Pun intended) All in all, a typical fast food restaurant in dire need of good staff.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I really enjoyed their Vege burger combo. Delicious and well served with condiments and onion rings and drink. Best dinner I have.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

We could not find anything open. We were not dissappointed the people were friendly. The food was good for fast food. We would go back

Reviewed 23 November 2013

My wife and I called here for a quick bite to eat on a road trip from Vancouver to Jasper.

Hope is really just somewhere you drive through so no high expectations, it is a dairy queen after all!

Food was typical burger joint selection, ok but nothing special.

We were just about to leave when we saw a pecan waffle ice cream on the menu so we thought why not.

Waffle was cooked fresh, there was a ton of pecans and the ice cream was great.

They get four stars just for that! set us up nicely for a long drive.

1  Thank garrytev
Reviewed 2 November 2013

About a year ago, me and my girlfriend went to dq. At that time the food was good but the service was slow. I had to wait for 10mins just for 2 burger combos. Apx 15 days ago when I went there again I observed lots of changes as maybe there might be new staff or management because this time the servife was pretty good (4 mins)I got all my stuff and that was hot and fresh .and the bathroom was clean .and also the full staff was dressed up properly. I enjoyed that that day in hope dq .because it was much better than my last visit.

1  Thank Guri D