“Excellent food and service for travellers”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Home Restaurant

Home Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Hope
Cuisines: American, Diner, Canadian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent food and service for travellers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

We were in a hurry to get to Vancouver but we knew we would soon be hungry. This seemed like a good place to stop. We each had the roast turkey dinner. Food was hot, tasty and served very quickly. We were back on the road within an hour. Our efficient, pleasant waitress added to our pleasure in making this stop

• Visited May 2014

• Hebrew first
Malaga, Spain
“Great diner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Against the advice of the hotel management, (Travel Lodge) we called in for dinner. A short wait and we were seated. It appeared to be a very busy night.
Good menu, great server (sorry we don't remember her name) but she was really entertaining and efficient. My wife ordered a slice of cherry pie to finish, it looked so good I tucked in to it as well!
We would recommend this diner to all.

• Visited July 2013
Mount Vernon, Washington
“Home Cookin' in Hope”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Here's a great spot for breakfast in Hope. We didn't try them, but the pies looked really good, too. Waitresses were super busy, but kept their smiles.

Visited May 2014
“Yummy in my Tummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Definitely a great restaurant! The food was cooked to perfection and I want some more! The servers are excellent! A recommendation from a friend and I would suggest this restaurant the next time I'm in Hope again =)

• Visited May 2014
Chilliwack
“Hope you're Hungry!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

The Home Restaurant is almost Always very busy. The portions are HUGE and the prices reasonable. They have a lot of 'real down home' items on their menu, ie: Meatloaf/ meat pies, Liver and Onions etc..
The service is good and the waitresses very friendly. I would suggest getting there early for both lunch and dinner. I've seen them near full capacity as late as 9 pm so don't be surprised if there is a wait list. The only thing I really did not like about this restaurant is that it can be very noisy, otherwise I would definitely recommend having a meal here~

• Visited November 2013