“Good Prices”
Review of Kan-Yon Restaurant

Kan-Yon Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 46 Restaurants in Hope
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff is friendly and the food and prices are good. Good for families wanting to stretch their budget.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I first ate here in 1981 and have returned many times since. Great Western style Chinese grub. Service is excellent , servings are huge and great value. Don't expect haute cuisine, just a good fill.

1  Thank Bob P
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I drop by here every time I'm in town. The restaurant is family run, and is nicely located in the center of the town. Portions are large, and have a very authentic Chinese taste to them (Canadian cuisine is also an option). I definitely recommend a visit if you are in Hope.

1  Thank wen604
Reviewed 28 September 2013

My husband and I have been eating there when ever we stay in Hope. They do a Chinese Buffet on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Well my hubby is crazy for Chinese food. I usually have something other, this time I had fish and chips. Average but hot and fresh. Kevin who I believe is the owner of the business is always very pleasant and tries to please his customers.

1  Thank lf185758
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We've been here in the past, and have never been disappointed. My hubby hates chinese food but suggested we go here. That is saying a lot trust me. Staff was great and so was the food!! Will be back anytime we visit.