“As a McD's it's far better than most!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #31 of 44 Restaurants in Hope
Lethbridge, Canada
“As a McD's it's far better than most!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

You can't complain about MickeyDee's food as it's pretty well the same everywhere. However, this place has become a consistent stop in my all too frequent trips between the Lower Mainland and Interior since it's always spotlessly clean, the crew is friendly, the washrooms are kept up very well, and when the chill is in the air, it's nice to relax with a latte next to a roaring fireplace. Much better than most McDs!

• Visited May 2014

BC
“poor service, cold food overcharged?”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Just a quick stop for lunch. Not overly busy when asked cashier if I could use the coupons I had and showed them to her I was told yes after I had ordered the food she refused the coupon. The fries were cold and the grilled chicken sweet chili wrap had one small piece of chicken at the bottom ( also had clearly stated I wanted a grilled wrap when I placed the order and she then asked me how I wanted it) Interesting conversations on either table indicated they had both been overcharged. We had 2 meals and the one grilled wrap and the bill was over $14.00 Should have been less if McDonalds coupons had been accepted!

• Visited March 2014
Hong Kong
“Friendly staff, quick service”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Friendly helpful staff, quick service, affordable price. Can't beat the $1 drink deal in the summer months.
Years ago my mother used to get free coffee for being a senior. So one day I asked for a senior coffee and walked out without paying. The staff did not stop me, guess he did not want to embarrass me. Days afterwards I found out that senior coffee means a smaller size, no longer free. When I passed by the restaurant again, I want to pay for the coffee but I did not see the same person there, so I let it pass. No where else one can find a more caring person than the one who gave me the coffee.

• Visited September 2013
Orange, Australia
“Mmmmm”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Macca's in Canada is ordinary. All I can say.

Not the same as Australia for sure.

Food tastes very bland and coffee is not the quality found in Australia.

Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Ho-Hum--OK, but that's all”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

McD is McD from Hope to Moscow--the quality control and predictability is what attracts us. This outlet was fine in those areas--exactly what you'd expect, n problems. But cleanliness, especially in the parking lot and around the dumpster, needed stricter monitoring.

Visited November 2012