“Good value for money”

Ranked #22 of 45 Restaurants in Hope
Vancouver
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I was really hungry when I went in this restaurant and their buffet was good. You can eat healthy and a lot. It was what I wanted.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank thomaslauer85

Delta, Canada
“good food good price”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

we have a place near hope b.c. and stop in at the new golden star quite often,we have never had a bad meal, the smorgasbord has a lot of choices and is always quite fresh and reloaded often the chicken wings are fabulous as well as the chow mein the lunch smorgasbord is just as tasty and quite reasonably priced , looking forward to our next meal there.if you go make sure you say hi to bill...

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank vern c
British Columbia, Canada
“We had the Buffet!”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My sister was visiting me in Hope, and felt like Chinese food so we headed over to the New Golden Star Restaurant. We had the Buffet and it was just put out so the food was hot and fresh. There was also ice cream. For a small town my sister thought the buffet was pretty good and so did I.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Corinnalovestravel
Victoria, Canada
“OK Chinese food”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Average Chinese food.

Nothing special.

Smorgasbord offered - it's incredibly average. But, for $14 you can fill your face if you want to.

I'm from Victoria BC where we have easily a dozen great places to go for Chinese food. This place is average.

To much batter on the chicken balls - that was below average. Other than that it was OK.

With that being said, I would go back if I was staying in Hope again and wanted Chinese food.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Lyle--Sportvictoria
Chilliwack
“Well cooked”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Everything was exceptionally well cooked. I do recommend to other customers that make sure you call to place an order instead of going there to order because this place is packed on Saturday, so save yourself some time and call before you come and pick up the food.

• Visited August 2012