“fast delivery and good food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panagopoulos Pizza Place
Ranked #28 of 46 Restaurants in Hope
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 6 July 2014

best cheese pizza I ever had. Loved this place. I highly recommend this pizza place. And also recommend to try their subs (it's yummy )

1  Thank daniel0012014

Reviewed 30 July 2013

On our recent stay Panagopoulos Pizza was only one of two eating establishments that we could find open late on Friday night. We ordered in to our hotel and the large Hawaiian pizza was delivered quickly and was piping hot. We were very pleased with the delivery service and quality of the pizza which was very tasty.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I was on a Motorbike trip through Hope when I recalled my friend telling me that The Hope Pana is the Only to make Pana subs.
After a brief discussion where I was told any pizza can be a sub.

The Sub was ok, it was over 12inches and very fresh I would have selected a pizza flavor rather than the "Panasub" which has some deli type meats. It would have been delicious if Id gone with a chicken flavour

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Wow! I can but a Delicio and make it taste better than the pizza you send out the door. Tasteless cheese and can't find the tomato sauce! Unreal. Get it together people! It used to be awesome there about 10 years ago. Won't get my business. Not for blah pizza!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

Always good. Open later than most places in Hope, and the delivery people are always happy and freindly.

1  Thank marie w