“Simply Good Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Vancouver, Canada
“Simply Good Food”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Sunday night heading north for a week of work and stopped at Rolly's in Hope for dinner. Bright cheerful and full of locals. Dinner under $20 included iced tea, homemade vegetable soup and the beef patty special. Nicely grilled patty smothered in gravy, broccoli covered in cheede, coleslaw, and two delicious potato pancakes with sour cream and applesauce. Delicious.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank IamKen

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Really good food and service”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We visited the restaurant for the first time after a co-worker recommended it and we'll stop there again. The service was very good and friendly and when my husband and I decided that one will have salad with the burger and the other fries so we could share both and "live healthier", it was offered to us that the kitchen would separate this for us right away. To me, that was really great service. The burgers were delicious! Thanks again!

Visited August 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Fast Food Experience”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We were visiting Hope for couple of days and Rolly's was our motel receptionist recommendation. Apparently our food and ambiance preferences were quite different. Rolly's happens to be Pancake House Restaurant, maybe an advantage for those looking for something known and familiar everywhere they go. In the matter of fact I didn't even know such franchise existed till later on when I browsed around.
We had burgers with salad, two different dressings which would destroy the salad if added, plain ketchup under my beef and plain mayonnaise on the top, overpriced for such food court taste experience.
The only positive thing I could think about Rolly's was the pleasant server we had.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Tanya K
Cache Creek, Canada
“Great Bang for the Buck”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

When going through Hope, just behind the Chevron on Hwy. 1 is Rolly's Restaurant. We stopped there for lunch, but they have an all day breakfast as well. One of us ordered the breakfast and the amount of shredded has browns would have been a meal in itself. I ordered chicken fingers that came with potato of choice, I had a baked potato and coleslaw. The baked potato was served with all the fixings in put it on as you want it containers with plenty of each. The coleslaw was excellent tasted almost as good as my mothers. The chicken fingers were good and they had my favourite Honey Mustard sauce and didn't skimp on the amount they would give. The other two persons in our group that their fish and chips and said it was a great meal. Great family restaurant, the service was great and four of us were stuffed for under $60.00

• Visited August 2013
“We enjoyed eating here”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Although the restaurant was busy, we were quickly greeted, seated and served. The coffee was excellent and refills offered without delay. We enjoyed the burgers and fries, along with the friendly service. We will be happy to eat here again.

Visited August 2013