“Fantastic”

Subway
Ranked #21 of 46 Restaurants in Hope
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was on a road trip just passing through Hope and decided to stop at subway for lunch. The staff were friendly and the service was great and fast. Defiantly would go back.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

10:30 am and the stalest bread I've ever had.2 ladies working there that had no clue how to make and cut and wrap a sub, and even couldn't squeeze a mayo bottle properly. It was so bad.stay away from this location.i was almost looking for the hidden camera. ..

1  Thank Vanessa M
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Really can't say this place is any better or any less than any other Subway outlet. You order your sandwich--they make it. They know the formula and make it to your specifications. I can say that the servers are personable and efficient.

1  Thank Titetown_11
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I probably had the BEST employee make my sandwich, It was so good and made really fast, I like it that he worked here, I was visiting here, and i loved it, next time i will come here, The guy who made my sandwich was named Manny, he was really really nice, kind, and friendly, the employees who were also there, were really nice as well. The sandwich was sooooooooooo good, my family loved it as well! BEST MEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

1  Thank Simran K
Reviewed 10 July 2013

i received really good service, during a lunch rush. it only took about 5 mminutes to get my sandwich. the customer area was clean, and the people there were really polite, and fast. i really enjoyed my visit there, and would be there next time i'm in hope.

2  Thank khushy g