All reviews would stay here again bit dated close to downtown air conditioning place to sleep nice stay rooms are clean ski trip stove groceries lodging mountains
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night, which was long enough. Our room smells slightly of smoke and had some dust bunnies. The kitchenette was extremely outdated, as was the whole place. It had a bed and a shower which was most important. It did the job, just definitely not a great place.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018

For the price we paid, we expected to have something clean and decent. The mold around the bathtub was awful. I wouldn't even take a shower in it. They could so easily have replaced the caulking. The WiFi was spotty and we were constantly knocked off the internet. The room was decent with two beds, refrigerator and microwave. The bedding and linens are old. There was peeling paint on the buildings. I went to the office to tell them our room had two tea bags but did not have coffee. She questioned me like she didn't believe me! Then, reluctantly, she gave me two packets of instant Maxwell House coffee. Really? I asked what time the office opened in the morning so I could get ice. She asked what time I wanted it. I said around 8 AM. We left at 8:30 and it wasn't open to get ice.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I, and our kids stayed for one night. The staff were incredibly friendly. It's located within walking distance of restaurants.

The beds were clean and comfy, and the room itself was clean and spacious. The bathroom was dated, and there is mold or mildew (I didn't get close enough to be sure) in the tub. I definitely did not let my kids shower here.

I grabbed an extra pillow from the closet, and there is mold on the pillowcase. It obviously has been sitting up there for some time.

The rate is cheaper than most others in the area, but at $160 (tax incl) for one night, I'd expect a little better.

I don't know that I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 12 hours and this is as long as I could stay there. It's pretty dated, towels and blankets are old, the bathroom needs upgrade, and the reception lady was not friendly. On top of that, the wifi was horrible.
It's a cheap option (at around 100USD for a summer night) compared to the more expensive lodging inside the parks, but it certainly needs some improvement.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Clean,but a dated facility and with very basic amenities. Adequate rental rate for the money compared to the cost of other hotels in the area. Off the beaten track close to the river. Not very sound proof.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple