“Great Food, Superb Service”
Review of Apostoles Greek Restaurant - CLOSED

Apostoles Greek Restaurant
Price range: US$14 - US$32
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This Award Winning Restaurant is FOR SALE. Building, Business, Home and Rentals with growth potential. Live Life in the Canadian Rockies. Prime location in Golden BC. Ski at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort in the day time, then work and live in a small town.
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Superb food. Nicely prepared. Great choices and options. A nice experience of culinary choices and price range. We will definitely make this one of our afternoon lunch and evening dinner choices in the future.

Very attentive service. A great choice for anyone living and visiting Golden. And, let's face it, Golden has a wealth of culinary experiences.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stopped in for lunch and ordered the calamari as an appy. I have to say that it was about the best I have tried. Quality ingredients and very well prepared. The rest of the lunch was good too :)

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I would not recommend this restaurant at all. The meal itself was hardly anything mentionable. The roast lamb was a single small leg which was cold, we sent it back and got back something else which was not the item sent back it was a much smaller leg with hardley any meat on it at all. The potatoe portion was half a small potatoe. We left hungry and will never on our travels go back to this restaurant. How they got such a outstanding rating is beyound me. I have been in the business for over 20 years and have never seen anything this bad.The service on the other hand was very good .

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We were just in Golden for one night and tried this restaurant. It was during a very quiet time and the restaurant was fairly empty. We didnt expect to get great Greek food but were very pleasantly surprised at the great food. We had a nice starter (the vine leaves were great) and followed by Lamb Shank....delicious. Keep up the good work. You are now officialy my favourite Greek restaurant in BC

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Four of us went for dinner. One ordered the lamb chops (two nights in a row) and swore he'd move to Golden just for a repeat serving. I ordered the chicken souvlaki (two nights in a row) because it was so perfect. The other two tried something new. Every single bite was delicious. The service was excellent both nights. We were only in Golden for two nights or we'd have eaten there again. Sad to hear that you're selling; I hope the new owners don't change one single thing.