We have stayed at the Prestige Inn before and while it is not a cheap place to stay we have always received a room discount and we have always had large, quite, excellently furnished rooms. We also found the front counter staff very helpful and they directed us to an excellent local restaurant.
The hotel is located along the TransCanada Highway and is easy to spot and relatively easy to get to. While located on the motel, family restaurant strip, it is a very good place to stay. Our room was on the top floor facing the mountains and was very large and well appointed with two queen sized beds. The bathroom was quite large and it had a good, large screen TV and refrigerator. The only thing that was curiously missing was Kleenex!
Our room was very quiet and the ABC restaurant had a good quick breakfast. While the room was under $200/night we found it a good value for what we received.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Rocky Mountains, the Prestige Inn Golden is an elegant full service property on the Trans-Canada Highway. Ideal for the corporate or leisure traveler, relax in one of our Deluxe Guestrooms, Studio Guestrooms, or Designer Suites. Our facilities include indoor pool, hot tub, fitness centre, restaurant, lounge, and liquor store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Prestige Inn Golden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Inn Golden Hotel Golden
- Prestige Mountainside Hotel Golden