I was very turned off of this property by my experience with their manager, Melinda. I called to book a room for one night and was quoted a confirmed rate with tax along with a confirmation number. When I went to pay for the room, the rate had increased quite a bit. I questioned this change and was told that the original booking agent (whose name I had recorded, just in case) must have made a mistake and no, they would not honor that price. When I asked if I could speak to a manager, Melinda said 'no, I am the only manager'. It was a slow period for them and they had better rates advertised on their website, which was frustrating.
I was disappointed by this poor and unethical service and although I was happy with the hotel, I will avoid it in the future. I sent a message to their info email address and have received no response. Apparently, customer serice is not their strong suit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Rocky Mountains, the Prestige Inn Golden is an elegant full service property on the Trans-Canada Highway. Ideal for the corporate or leisure traveler, relax in one of our Deluxe Guestrooms, Studio Guestrooms, or Designer Suites. Our facilities include indoor pool, hot tub, fitness centre, restaurant, lounge, and liquor store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prestige Inn Golden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Inn Golden Hotel Golden
- Prestige Mountainside Hotel Golden