“Experience of a lifetime”

Skydive Extreme Yeti
Tandem Skydive Over the Canadian Rockies
Ranked #4 of 13 Tours in Golden
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Skydive Extreme Yeti. We are proud to offer extraordinary skydives in one of the most beautiful locations on the planet. With the Rocky Mountains to one side and the Selkirks to the other, the panoramic views are simply breathtaking! Skydive Extreme Yeti is located in the heart of Golden BC Canada. We deliver the highest quality of training and professionalism by keeping our focus on safety and adhering to and exceeding the rules and regulations set forth by The Canadian Sport Parachuting Association.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
“Experience of a lifetime”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

It took a lot of convincing but I did it...what a crazy thing to do!!! So much fun!!! All of the staff at Extreme Yeti are super awesome, from start to finish, they make sure you have a great time. The views from the plane are incredible... As are the views of the ground on your way down! I think... My eyes were closed. Ha. Thanks so much for such an amazing experience:) recommend this to everyone!!!!!

Visited June 2013

Perth
3 attraction reviews
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

If you come visit golden you absolutely have to jump out of a plane with these guys! They were professional, fun and total babes haha!
best day ever!

Visited July 2013
Canmore, Canada
“Best Day Ever!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Awesome time, you haven't lived until you dive! The staff was great and very fun to be around, they relaxed everyone and made it exciting with all the commentary on the flight up. We went as a group of four last summer and it was one of the most amazing experiences. Don't wait, just book it now and you'll be glad you did!

Visited August 2012
Golden, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Birthday Ever!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

What an amazing day! This was my second time tandem skydiving so I knew already I would love it. We went as a group of 12 and it was priceless to see the looks of terror before-hand and then the huge smiles afterwards! The views are also stunning, if you live in Golden it is a great way to see the town! I would definitely go again, and recommend it to everyone. The guys are very professional, and also lots of fun. We were also glad we got the video - it was fun to re-live it all later on.

Visited August 2012
Calgary, Canada
“you haven't lived until you've dived”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

2nd jump for my so i knew what to expect. but WAY outlived my expectations. Mylo and Ryan were our instructors and made the experience absolutely amazing.

the scenery is unbeatable, nestled right in the Rocky Mtns.

if you want an experience of a lifetime. hit up Extreme Yeti!

(though i didnt get to see a yeti.. maybe next time)

Visited July 2013