“The experience was amazing”

Skydive Extreme Yeti
Ranked #4 of 16 Tours in Golden
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Skydive Extreme Yeti. We are proud to offer extraordinary skydives in one of the most beautiful locations on the planet. With the Rocky Mountains to one side and the Selkirks to the other, the panoramic views are simply breathtaking! Skydive Extreme Yeti is located in the heart of Golden BC Canada. We deliver the highest quality of training and professionalism by keeping our focus on safety and adhering to and exceeding the rules and regulations set forth by The Canadian Sport Parachuting Association.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The staff were great and reassuring. I was so scared to do this but they were so professional and just great. The free fall part was surprisingly calming. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

All reviews
"ease"
in 5 reviews
"jumper"

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This was my first time skydiving and it was an epic experience! All of the staff at Extreme Yeti were extremely professional, friendly and easy to talk to. They were helpful with all of my nervous questions and great to converse with in general. I jumped with Myles, he was awesome! Made me feel super confident and as relaxed as I could be in the lead up to the jump. I was actually disappointed when it was time to pull the chute! Would definitely go with them again. Thanks Extreme Yeti!!!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly, knowledgeable staff. My second time skydiving and I loved it, great company to go with. Perfect way to have some fun in the mountains

Reviewed 9 August 2017