“X-Country Skiing .. its harder than you think!”

Golden Nordic Ski Club
Reviewed 4 February 2014

It was time for me to have a go at cross country skiing again. I thought it would be easy now I'm a pretty proficient down hiller. But I was so wrong, my posterior and ego were well bruised. Its $10 to use the trails + $25 to rent the kit. We got a little instruction and some do's & don'ts before we set out. Everyone else managed it fine but my snowplough technique neither slowed or looked good. But I'll try again, good work out.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Terrain ranges from gentle to challenging in surroundings that are impossible to describe. Circled by Purcell, Selkirk and Rocky Mountains through beautiful thick forest. Immaculately managed and groomed trails, well marked and designed to accommodate skiers of all skills. Friendly staff and lots of local enthusiasts to provide advice and guidance. I love winter again!!!