All reviews door pool room was clean walking distance cable tv en route marys canada
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The room was not very clean. If I had my own sheets I would have used them. As I was unsure if they had been changed. Bathroom was in need of a good cleaning and the tub needs caulking. Fridge was not working, Room stinks of smoke.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Good for a one night stop over. There's an indoor and outdoor pool. The out door pool is very deep and a bit on the cool side. The indoor pool is okay but could use some more chairs. There's a small hot tub in the indoor area. The room room was clean and decent. It has all you need and the parking was good. On check in there wasn't anyone in the office and I waited. I yelled out Hello and a lady came and seemed a bit annoyed I yelled Hello. Her son was with her and seemed like a friendly kid. Afterwards he came to our hotel room to see my kids. Overall it was good and I'd stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a room on the second floor. The room has fridge, microwave, 2 beds, a/c, shower/tub, cable tv, and internet.

There is IGA nearby if you want to buy food. It’s walking distance.

Don’t expect a 5-star hotel amenities in a 2-star motel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2018

We stayed in Mary's Motel May 29 and May 30th 2018.
Now 2 months later, coming to write a review, I see quite a mixture of ratings. I don't know why that is because we had a very relaxing stay in Golden, in this motel. A lot of catching up after a moth of travel.
The managers Julie and Lonnie were very pleasant, friendly and helpful. (We needed
directions to many places in town.)
Our room was fairly basic, but clean. The swimming pool and hot tub were meticulously maintained by Lonnie.
And, the price was quite reasonable for three of us.

Room Tip: Our room was one of the units across the street from the office; main floor.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill W
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

For the price they are asking you get nothing. Dingy, run down. Bad internet. Very dark rooms. Poor quality towels etc ..The receptionist was very abrupt. Beds were not too bad. The only plus was the location.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends