What a wonderful place to spend a holiday off season. When we arrived, we all tired as we had done a lot sightseeing on the way from Calgary to Golden. There were two pumpkins sitting outside on the step, and when I opened the door, I literally thought I had walked into paradise. They had the fireplace on and very relaxing music playing, which just made you feel like you came home. Thank you for such a lovely stay. Will be back!!!
The perks are as follows:
- great location on the hill and very quiet
- huge garage (will easily fit a oversize truck), with lots of room especially if you are going to ski here in the winter.
- bedrooms are great (one king bedroom, one queen bedroom, and two sets of bunk beds downstairs, which is great for kids). Lots of room for everyone, where you don't feel like your on top of one another.
- if you have mobility issues, this maybe a little more difficult as the rooms are separated by each being on a separate floor.
- huge balcony with a hot tub and gas bbq.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||Large groups|
|People with pets|