Econo Lodge Fort St. John
US$89
Northern Grand Hotel(Fort St. John)
US$118
US$111
Pomeroy Hotel(Fort St. John)
US$152
US$127
US$147
US$107
Priceline
Lakeview Inns & Suites - Fort St. John(Fort St. John)(Great Value!)
US$73
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Very good room rate, although at times outside noise can interfere with a sound sleep. The continental breakfast provided in the morning is very very good. The hotel is located along the Alaska Highway, so is easy to access. If you're looking for economical accomodation, give the Econo Lodge a try. No pool or playground, just a bed for the night.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank RandyW523
Reviewed 7 March 2013 via mobile

The staff were wonderfully friendly and helpful! They gave us helpful information about things we were trying to find in town. The restaurant that's is in the building has really good food and the continental breakfast was hot. Eggs, bacon, etc. Way better than cereal and toast :)I we will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Sext
econolodgemanagement, General Manager at Econo Lodge Fort St. John, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2013

Thank you for your favorable comments, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the EconoLodge Fort St. John, and thank you for including our Burgers and Brew and our breakfast, i agree the food is really good.
Each of our staff strive to offer friendly service and i know that they will appreciate that you noticed thier efforts and hard work, and will be sure to pass it along.
We all look forward to the opportunity to serve your lodging needs in the future and for years to come. Please dont hesitate to contact me directly if i can be of any assistace.

Thanks again

Tim Torrance

Reviewed 30 September 2012

no housekeeping first day and when we returned at 3 pm we call the desk there were uncaring and sent nobody 2 nd day a knock on our door to clean the room at 9 am we said give us 45 min as we were not ready to leave they where very put off went off in a huff. When we returned that afternoon dirty sheets we put on the floor because we suspected the were from the prior occupent were put back on the bed

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank rwayf
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Stayed her a few months prior to this stay. While I gave a fairly good review of the first stay, I do not feel the same for this stay. I'm not sure what transpired but the staff was all new, they were not knowledgeable so were not of much help. The room next door and in the hall were very noisy and nothing was done about it. While the room had a very unpleasant smell, it was fairly clean and was well stocked. The tv had very few channels to offer (about 6). I would not recommend staying here unless something has changed with the way it is run.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
econolodgemanagement, Manager at Econo Lodge Fort St. John, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2012

Dear Suzy
Thank you for your recent stay with us.
I am very sorry that it was less than satisfactory.
We value your business, and I am forwarding you my contact information, and hope that i will have opportunity to discuss your stay further, and to possibly gain your trust and valued business for future.
Again my most sincere appologies.

Tim Torrance

Reviewed 25 October 2011

I did not stay in the room but my husband did as I was not with him on this particular trip. I booked a room over the phone.. Normally I wouldn't book a smoking room but my husband is a smoker. However I was still concerned about how bad the room would smell of smoke. My husband had no complaints of any smell and was surprised to find it was actually really pleasant. He was also informed at the front desk as he was checking in that they would happily move him to another room if he was not going to be happy with the room. The staff was pleasant to deal with and were accomodating. Not a bad place to stay for the night for a good price.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business