“Inconsistent and Bland”

Saigon Noodles
Ranked #24 of 78 Restaurants in Fort St. John
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I've been a couple times because this is the only place for Pho in town. Sometimes the portions are worth the high prices, mostly not at all. Somehow if you order to go the portions are half the size. Got a small Pho for $11 and it came in a 6oz bowl. Super rip off.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I eat here frequently and enjoy their combos - generally their grilled lemongrass pork w/ spring roll and rice combo, but occasionally others. Their prawn salad rolls are excellent as well.

One of the great things about this place is the food always tastes fresh and *natural*. I haven't tried their Pho or bubble tea, but nothing I've tried tastes as if it came from a bottle, was pre-frozen, etc.

Service is of the "order and pay up front" variety.

My one criticism is the portion size - I generally order two dinner combos for a single meal. That being said, even while ordering this volume, the price isn't anywhere outside of the usual for Fort St John.

Staff is very friendly, and I've never gotten a "wrong" order.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

This small restaurant is located in the Totem Mall and I tried it 2x ... to see if it was as bad as I thought it was the 1st time I went.

It was.

Everybody has a bad day but there is no excuse for delivering bad food and having such disdain for your customers.

First meal was a board "special" that was tasteless and not even warm, let alone hot. My time was limited so I ate half and left the rest.

Ugh.

Second time I just went with some dumplings as I thought they couldn't ruin THAT., could they?

Yes they can. Uncooked dough, tasteless filling and greasy. I ate 1 and left 4.

You couldn't pay me to return!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

What can you say? It's decent Vietnamese-style noodle dishes including Pho soup and it's in the mall. The bubble tea isn't the best I've had but it isn't the worst either.

1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Love stopping here with my kids! The food is fresh, consistent and delicious! Staff is friendly and fast. It's convenient when out and about. Nice alternative to fast food restaurants. Wish they delivered!!

2  Thank Hreese76