“Good food”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Not my favorite place in FSJ but good food and plenty to choose from. I can't even remember the dishes I've had but they were all good. The wait for a table in the evenings can be a bit long but people like this place so they pack 'em in. Wait staff does a great job.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Our server was very nice and attentive. The ambiance of this restaurant was pleasant.

We ordered the chicken strips appetizer, and the chili dipping sauce was great. My husband ordered a taco salad, and I ordered the beef dip sandwich. Salad was meh, my sandwich was very good but the fries were cold and tasteless.

We went with the turtle cheesecake for desert, and it was delicious. There was no price on the menu for desserts, and now we know why. $10 for a tiny slice! Are you kidding me!? Rip off.

Our meal was about $40 with the discount we received from the hotel. It wasn't a bad experience overall, but it wasn't a meal you'd expect for $40. If we come back to Fort Saint John, I doubt we'll go here again.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Good food, decent prices- the stuffed Yorkshire is amazing!& huge!! Steaks are good & great place to eat with or without the kids!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Friendly service, OK decor. Played it safe with the seafood linguini and it would have been fine except for the ad-hoc addition of raw diced tomatoes! They have a cook who thinks he's a chef IMO.

Coat hook on our booth was broken off. They're not paying attention to the details.

1  Thank John O
Reviewed 4 March 2014

By far the best restaurant in the Area! Great variety to choose from, excellent food every time we have gone there, which is at least 4 times per month.