Review Highlights
Wonderful!

Always pick Summer berries here - staff, berries, directions to berry fields all... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
Valerie G
North Vancouver, Canada
Best place to get berries!

I have been going to Emma Lea Farms for all of my berries for 18 years. Even moving away to another... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
Trish W

All reviews sundae blueberries fresh fruit berry picking u pick in season local berries bring your own lots of parking milkshakes bucket cherry shop honey animals playground cars
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

A fruit farm that offers pick your own berries but also a good variety of fruit and vegetables readily available. A. Ice seating area with picnic benches and an ice cream parlour, using their fresh berries in the sundaes and milkshakes. A cute pen housing donkeys. Views of the city in the distance. Plenty of parking. A nice drive out to Westham island and is worth it.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Bring the kids, family, friends... it's a great outing for everyone.

Pick your own, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries...and more

Remember to bring sun screen, a water bottle and buckets.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

wonderful strawberries and ice cream. The fruit cake tastes fresh and home-made.
Combine the cake with soft ice cream AND fresh fruit and, well, it doesn't get much better than that. A well-run family, farm enterprise. We've been going for eight years now.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We stopped for a snack after visiting the bird sanctuary. The berries were fresh and delicious, the staff was friendly and there was lots to see and do for kids and adults alike. Unlike other un-named berry farms, this one was good value for the money we spent. We really enjoyed the fresh strawberry milkshakes and the mixed berry sundae. I would recommend this as a stop for families looking for a nice snack and some wholesome entertainment for the whole family

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I've been a regular at Emma Lea for over a decade. This year I followed my usual strategy of waiting for at least 3 warm, sunny days before buying strawberries. After standing in a long lineup (with people butting in), I bought a flat. The berries were large but flavourless. About 20 were rotten. Clearly they had been picked at least a day earlier. Today I tried again. After waiting in a longer lineup, I was told they wouldn't have any strawberries for at least another couple of hours. "Could you have put up a sign saying that and saved me the lineup?" "No, we're too busy." Really?! From now on, I will go elsewhere.

1  Thank Peter H