We stayed at this hotel 2 nights to visit Vancouver and Vancouver Island. Good location to take the ferry. Large room and very clean. Staff a little distant, maybe due to the fact that we were travelling in a group. Breakfast however was poor! Large lobby but not enough tables for breakfast. Choice of food very limited. No food replaced or added within a reasonable time, so if you have some people having breakfast at the same time, you are still hungry when leaving the breakfast table. Moreover, you had to eat and drink in low cost paper and plastic plates and cups. This could be a very good hotel, if some more attention would be paid to breakfast, which is very important when you are in holidays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tsawwassen Hotel offers 90 large suites with complimentary breakfast, complimentary high-speed wireless internet, complimentary underground parking and over height vehicle parking, microwaves and mini fridges in all guest rooms, an indoor pool, jacuzzi and sauna, a fitness center and special rates for our weekly and monthly kitchen suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coast Tsawwassen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Tsawwassen Hotel Delta
- The Coast Tsawwassen Hotel