“Fabulous facilty!”

Add it.
Ladner Leisure Centre
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Delta
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I swim lengths, and I really enjoy this pool. There is always at least two runs available for lengths, which is good. I feel like the facility is clean, and the staff are friendly. I've never used the gym area, but it appears well used and busy.

All reviews
"equipment"
"exercise"
"classes"

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I had joined in Yoga and strength classes and really enjoined. The staff are very helpful and they do workout according to your capability. Yes I will go again

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Love the pool at the leisure centre. Wonderfully organized and great programs available. Workout room has all the machines you need.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

started water aerobics and have found this exercise excellent and helpful to my sore joints.one instructor name is michelle and is so helpful.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I moved to Ladner a year ago and gave up a very expensive private club membership downtown. Within 1 visit I was convinced it was the best fitness centre I've ever been in. With the the pool is fantastic, the hot tub / whirl pool has got some of the strongest jets i've experience. The Sauna is pure relaxation and detox. The equipment in the gym is all brand new, state of the art and never over crowded - then there's the Cycle Fit Studio - again state of the art Kessler bikes, with great instructors and all included with the admission. I bought 100 day passes which never expire and work out to about $4 per visit incl. taxes. Simply incredible. In some ways The Ladner Leisure Centre is the best thing about Ladner!