“Good Food but quite expensive”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ladner Ming Court Chinese Rest
Ranked #82 of 214 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This place has good food and the decor is quite good but they have consistently started raising the prices over the years where now, they have gotten too expensive for my household.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

The lease for this kitchen has been passed from Ming to another. The new owners do a good job, but the quality isn't quite to the latter. Still given the choices in Ladner for Chinese , Ming's still ranks #1.

Reviewed 30 September 2012

I have grown up eating this Chinese food and now nothing else compares. It is SO GOOD! We generally do take out but I have eaten in the restaurant before. I would only suggest eating at the restaurant if you are with a large group. Otherwise, take out and enjoy!

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Visited this restaurant and was pleasantly suprised to see that good caring service and food to match do go hand in hand. When I was first recommended to visit this restaurant I had my apprehensions regarding the food. Every day it seems they have a special whereby when you order 2 main course dishes they offer their starter for a special price,(normally around $3). I am expecting a small starter being served in one of those really small chinese plates but when we received the order it was a full starter dish, not one of those taster samples. The main course was good food too. We ordered their Ming Court special Chow Mein, Honeymoon fried rice (they call it something else), prawns in Black bean sauce and chicken with brocolli. Boy was the food tasty and the portions were great. We were 4 of us and we still ahd food left over to go for the next day. My wife loved it - nothing to cook on Sunday. The best part was when the bill came it was all under $60 with the tip included. Now that is real value.
We for sure are now hooked on to this place and we travel from Richmond which says a lot for this place especially, if you are familiar with the Richmond you would know that Richmond has some really awesome Chinese restaurants they can boast off.

5  Thank Jpart