“Pizza!”

Niagara Pizza
Ranked #32 of 220 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We love their pizza. It can seem a little moist/soggy so we get them to cook it extra and it comes out just right. They don't skimp on the toppings. We love the 10% off if pickup before 9pm. Great dinner for our family for about $20.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Niagara Pizza has delicious pizza, but you need to time your visit. I had the pizza seven weeks ago and it was awesome. However, I had it last week and it was a different story. I phoned on a Friday night and was told to pick up the pizza in 20 minutes. I arrived and they told me it would be a few more minutes. I had the distinct feeling that they had forgotten to place my order. I had to wait 40 minutes after arriving after the stated 20 minutes. My pizza was doughy, undercooked and not up to standard. As I mentioned to the waitress in the restaurant, if someone forgot to put in my order have the decency to tell me that a mistake was made and that I should come back later. To make me sit there for 40 minutes is unacceptable. The two stars I gave are for the delicious pizza I have eaten before.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

first time at this restaurant for take out beef souvlaki. first disappointment when I got home was that there was no pita bread, just 2" thick piece of garlic bread. Potato overcooked and dry, meat was tough, rice was nice but could go with steak nothing tasted greek except the tzatziki.
I won't order souvlaki again, even if it's a different meat. boring letdown.
Got better from Papa Georgio's take out!!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

I won a gift card for this restraunt so me and my boyfriend decided to give it a try.
It looked really good when we got inside. Boy, was I wrong.
To start it was very quiet that night, but the waitress put us directly beside a loud family, then placed a couple more people thisclose to our table! Tables are so close, and restraunt was so quiet you could litterley hear evreything anyone said.
To start we ordered drinks, just simple iced-teas! When they finally arrived about 15 minutes later, my boyfriends had a chip of a fingernail on the lemon! It was disgusting.
I ordered baked lasagna, and he ordered a pizza. The waitress gave him a plate about 20 minutes before the food came, for his pizza. The plate had clearly not been washed (it had gross stains on it) so she brought "another one", I saw her just wipe the stains off onto her shirt!
When the food FINALLY arrived, there was a hair in my boyfriends pizza and my lasagna looked as if it had burst in the oven. Food was still okay though.
I went to use the bathrooms which were very clean, but messy from other customers.
Overall not a very good experience, and probaly won't be going back until alot of cleaning changes are made.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

In a town full of pizza/Greek this one stands out far and ahead of the others. Newly reno'd, they been around for 30+ years and have a huge following of patrons.
The pizza is always great, the pastas and Greek dishes are done right. Service is spot-on and delivery always arrives hot.
Just can't go wrong here.