“Best in town”

Frank's Steak & Schnitzel Haus
Ranked #4 of 98 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: American, German, European, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canal Flats
“Best in town”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place has great food. You will never walk away hungry and the environment is very inviting. Very friendly staff and great service. Need to go to place.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank 121777

Calgary, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Really a fantastic buffet with lots of selection. Everything was so delicious and home made. The customer service was fantastic. Eric really understood how to make us feel like we were looked after and attended to every detail throughout our meal.
We ate too much as everything needed to be tasted! We will be back!

• Visited May 2014
ALBERTA
“PRIME RIB...all the way! YUM”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My husband and I stopped for dinner. Both had a bowl of the soup of the day, it was really good & made from scratch. Never thought we would regret having an appetizer until our Schnitzel & 10-oz Prime Rib arrived at the table...it was huge is an understatement!! IT WAS GIGANTIC! The prime rib was brontosaurus size!! And very very well prepared, excellent flavour, and so very tender & juicy. Schnitzel however, I wouldn't write home about it, surprising with it being in the restaurant title. But the prime rib is what I would definitely return for - incredible!! I highly recommend the prime rib...and service was very good as well. Place is pricey, but prime rib is worth every nickel, dime, and quarter!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank TRAVEL_LOVER96
Kelowna, Canada
“Underwhelmed”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Went there for lunch as so many people recommended the place. I am always leery of places that serve large portions, as I prefer quality over quantity. This place does that. The ribs and pan fries were very disappointing. My husbands meal was terrible. Although it looks good I won't be back.

• Visited April 2014
Cranbrook, British Columbia
“Good food large servings”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Franks is one of the top eating places in Cranbrook. I can't say that I have ever had a bad meal there. I can't imagine anyone going away from there still hungry.

• Visited December 2013