Travellers Motel
US$170
US$93
US$106
US$103
Lazy Bear Lodge(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
Almo Court Motel(Cranbrook)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$71
Model A Inn(Cranbrook)
US$85
US$83
US$66
All reviewsstayed hereone night staycoffee makerstay there againreasonable ratesbed was very comfortableroad tripyogurtnew ownersmini fridgerooms are cleancranbrook areapetamenitiesbackwardslodginglaptop
Reviewed 17 April 2012

This is the second time I have stayed at this Motel - once last January for a night and again in April of this year.
Great price - convenient to the highway and all fast-store chains etcetera. 5 minutes away from Cranbrook proper. for a working travelling person this is the Travellers Motel.

Room Tip: For better wireless reception ask for rooms up to 26.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2011

My wife and I recently stayed at the Travellers for a couple of weeks. The service at the motel is exceptional. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Our room had a kitchenette which we used every night. If you are looking for somewhere affordable to stay at I would highly recommend the Travellers.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Mattlan
Reviewed 1 August 2011

On the way home to Alberta from Washington we were in need of overnight accommodations in Cranbrook. With so many motels and hotels to choose from we weren't sure where to stay and a little leery of the choices available! This motel turned out to be better than expected. The room we had was smallish but well appointed with a very nice pair of leather (maybe faux) chairs and a new flat screen tv, nice soaps, thick soft towels and a nice bed. No icky smells, no bugs, no loud partying. And for the price, really really a great value! The guy at the front desk was really nice and helpful. A gem of a place when you need somewhere to stay! I feel blessed that we found it and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone! Well, unless you are a snob and expect a five star joint, but if that's the case you are probably not even considering this motel!

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank teamhudson
Reviewed 26 July 2011

My boyfriend and I decided to take a trip out to BC and didn't book any hotel for our trip, we decided to wing it. After arriving in Cranbrook we started driving around and the first hotel we came upon was the Travellers. It didn't look that great outside but decided to check it out. The front desk lady was very nice and pleasant and said they had a couple of rooms available. When I asked the price I decided to look at the room first. Well what a surprise I got. King size bed, couch, flat screen tv, jaccuzzi tub and all the extra's. The room was amazing for the price. Needless to say we didn't look any further and took the room. We did not hear any street noise, they had a lovely sitting area out front with a community bbq. Also, they had a casino bus that would pick you up at the hotel and drop you off, free of charge. I would highly recommend this hotel and definately would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank betty_69_007
Reviewed 10 July 2011

The only good thing I can say is that it was cheap. This was a horrid hotel. Old, run down, NOISY as can be - we heard every single vehicle that went by on the highway. The heater made terrible noises and the room was tiny. The wireless did not work. Neither my husband nor I got any sleep at all. We will never stay here again - I'll pay a whole lot more to stay at a hotel where I can get a few hours sleep

Room Tip: don't bother.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Nanner2360
glennh9020, Owner at Travellers Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2011

We are disappointed to learn that you did not enjoy your stay with us,we have invested much as owners to remodel and upgrade our investment.We would have been pleased to relocate you to a room that was more to your requirements if asked.The heating system is a hot water system and occasionally zonal valves will emit heat transfer noise,if the wi fi crashes we repair it as soon as we are notified that there are connection problems.Manager.